2/22/09

Race - TBF Mountain Bike Challenge #2



25.48 Miles
2439 Feet Climbing
2:08 Hours
2884 Calories
178 Average HR
191 Max HR

I have raced at Folsom Lake four times now. Two times (including this one) I have had serious breathing issues. Some people, including my doctor, says it sounds like exercise induced asthma. I have only had this trouble at this location.
I had breathing issues and felt like I was going backwards on the climbs. I feel good about my descending during the race. First and fourth lap it rained. Overall it was a very muddy and fun race. Rode the Felt Nine Solo and it performed flawlessly, however I could have used a smaller gear. Ran 32/17 but due to the mud should have had a 32/18.

Expert Men - 4 Laps
8th Place of 8 Entries
19:08 behind race winner.

No comments: